- Marketing using videos: (Video Marketing)
- Content Marketing (Great Marketing Articles)
- Articles hand crafted for your projects/works submitted for reviews and sales (Projects or Services Publication)
- A Storefront created specifically for selling your products online. (Your Online Store) Quite frankly, you have to sell online and you do not necessarily needed to sell from your own website due to technicalities/time factor on managing your own online store.
- A properly hosted and managed website for your business (One that's 99.9% Uptime)
- Choice of Social Media Platform to use
- Choice of Search Engines
Here comes the critical point of note: Marketing hasn’t changed much… we still use posters, TV ads, radio Ads, email, telemarketing (word of mouth), etc… but the way we shop, the way we can make something go viral in a day is what has really changed marketing. SEO (search engine optimization) plays a HUGE factor in your marketing strategy. Today, when we shop on the internet we tend to use Google, Bing or Yahoo to find a shopping site or product we like and however, we automatically choose from the selection listed on the first page not the second, third or fourth (unless people are desperate). This means your marketing will affect your SEO from what social media channels you’re on, what your website content encloses, how much you blog and so on.
You are able to get to the first spot on Google and to the first spot in your customers minds, all it takes is some re-evaluating.