Gucci Floral ladies perfume
The exotic Gucci Floral perfume for Ladies is now on sale.
MarketPlace Africa ("we" and "us") is the operator of (https://marketplaceafrica.co.za/) ("Website"). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below.
These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
1. GeneralSubject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time to time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at the time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the back-ordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions, and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
3.1 Return Due To Change Of MindMarketPlace Africa will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 14 days of receipt of the item and are returned to us in original packaging, unused, and in resellable condition. Return shipping will be paid at the customer's expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping.
Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed through email.
(MarketPlace Africa) will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
3.2 Warranty ReturnsMarketPlace Africa will happily honor any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 90 days of receipt of items. Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however, we will reimburse you upon successful warranty claim. Upon return receipt of items for a warranty claim, you can expect MarketPlace Africa to process your warranty claim within 7 days. Once the warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of:
(a) refund to your payment method
(b) a refund in-store credit
(c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
4. Delivery Terms:
4.1 Transit Time DomesticallyIn general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 - 7 days.
4.2 Transit time InternationallyGenerally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 - 22 days. This varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at the checkout.
4.3 Dispatch TimeOrders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of the order our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.4 Change Of Delivery AddressFor a change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
4.5 P.O. Box ShippingMarketPlace Africa will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
4.6 Military Address ShippingWe are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer this service using courier services.
4.7 Items Out Of StockIf an item is out of stock, we will wait for the item to be available before dispatching your order. Existing items in the order will be reserved while we await this item.
4.8 Delivery Time ExceededIf the delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
5. Tracking NotificationsUpon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In TransitIf you find a parcel is damaged in transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with the next steps.
7. Duties & Taxes:
7.1 Sales TaxSales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website
Our Return policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable):
Only regular-priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to Heelra Road, Raumarais Park, Johannesburg, GT, 2090, South Africa.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to Heelra Road, Raumarais Park, Johannesburg, GT, 2090, South Africa.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you are shipping an item over (ZAR700.00) $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
There are no inquiries yet.